The Coca‑Cola HBC business model is at the heart of everything we do. It defines the activities in which we engage, the relationships on which we depend and what we want to achieve in order to create value for all our stakeholders – in the short, medium and long term.
It starts with our resources. We manage the resources available to our business carefully:
- Human: employees, partners
- Financial: all funds, whether obtained through financing or generated from operations or investments
- Manufactured: equipment and buildings
- Intellectual: brands, standards, processes, corporate reputation
- Social: customers, suppliers, diverse groups of stakeholders
- Partnering: with The Coca‑Cola Company
We add value by
Broadening our distribution while being more efficient ...
Joining forces with our customers for flawless execution…
Focusing on developing partnerships with local suppliers…
And winning the trust of our consumers and stakeholders and operating a sustainable, responsible business in the communities where we work.
Coca‑Cola HBC creates value by running a profitable, sustainable and responsible business.
- Employees: developing, recognizing and rewarding our people secures a skilled and motivated workforce
- Communities and environment: enriching the lives of communities, contributing to the community wellbeing and protecting the environment enhances our local presence and earns the trust of communities
- Customers: supporting our trade partners to grow their business provides us with diverse range of channels
- Consumers: meeting consumer needs by offering choice and quality generates revenue, contributing to the sustainability of our business